August 17, 2021 (Newswire.com) –
America On Tech (AOT) is proud to announce the launch of its Regional Advisory Boards in New York Metropolis and Los Angeles. Board members symbolize a various assortment of know-how executives and leaders from a few of the world’s most acknowledged firms and quickest rising corporations.
New regional advisory board appointments, by area:
New York Metropolis:
● Patrick Ambron, Co-Founder and CEO at BrandYourself.com
● Ray Estevez, Chief Data Officer at True Affect
● Sofia Hernandez, Head of Enterprise Advertising, North America at TikTok
● Tony Jackson, Chief Expertise Officer at Resy
● Sallie Jian, Head of SAP.iO New York
● Gary Johnson, Head of Group Partnerships at Money App, Sq. Inc.
● Cavel Khan, Chief Income Officer at Tumblr
● Erica Marie Dionne, Vice President, Product Improvement & Technique at NBCUniversal
● Tatiana Holifield, Head of Model Social at Hulu
● Harry Leshner, Managing Director at Accenture
● Gabe Lupin, Product Lead at Snap Inc.
● Trinh Nguyen, Sr. Director of Expertise for E! Leisure at NBCUniversal
● Emanette Peniche, Startup Marketing consultant, previously at Amazon and Uber
● Anastasia Williams, Founder at TheAList.
AOT is a nationwide nonprofit devoted to lowering the racial wealth hole by offering equitable pathways into know-how. To-date, AOT has served greater than 3,500 youth by offering tech coaching, skilled improvement, mentorship and entry to internships and full-time job alternatives. The addition of devoted Advisory Board members goals to supply essential help within the realms of strategic planning, partnerships, fundraising, networking, and advocacy that may allow AOT to proceed to thrive and attain extra underestimated youth throughout the nation.
“We’re excited to work alongside a few of the brightest minds to proceed to scale our impression, attain, and dedication to getting ready the subsequent era of know-how leaders from underestimated communities,” stated AOT co-founders Jessica Santana and Evin Floyd Robinson. “The launch of Advisory Boards in NYC and LA shines a light-weight on AOT’s steady progress and group of pros devoted to creating a distinction.”
About America On Tech
America On Tech (AOT) is an award-winning nonprofit group on a mission to arrange the subsequent era of know-how leaders with a view to lower the financial and racial wealth hole in underestimated communities. AOT’s work has obtained nationwide media consideration in Forbes, CNN, TechCrunch, Crain’s, and different publications for its resounding success in creating numerous tech expertise pipelines.
Study extra: https://americaontech.org
Inquisitive about partnering with America On Tech? Please contact whats firstname.lastname@example.org for extra info.
Supply: America On Tech