iPhone SE 2
Is the inexpensive iPhone SE the true iPhone for everybody?
- At $399/£419 this is a wonderful purchase
- Flagship efficiency ought to maintain this speedy for years
- Nice photographs in daylight conditions
- Spectacular video capabilities
- Presents a powerful proposition for individuals who don’t need large telephones
- Battery life is way from glorious
- A brand new design would’ve been welcome
The iPhone SE 2 is Apple’s solely non-flagship smartphone, designed for customers who need an Apple telephone and benefit from the iOS working system, however maybe aren’t so eager on the price of the iPhone 12 sequence.
The SE 2 is the second telephone within the SE sequence and gives numerous flagship options at a really tempting worth.
Reasonably than sharing a design with the unique SE, the iPhone SE 2 shares a design with the no-longer bought iPhone 8. The SE 2 options curved sides, a glass again, chunky bezels and a round Contact ID sensor that may really feel both nostalgic or dated relying in your design preferences.
Nevertheless, transferring on from the design, this can be a nice telephone. The 12-megapixel digicam performs admirably in daylight and captures glorious 4K 60fps video, though we do want its low-light efficiency was higher.
You’ll discover the identical A13 Bionic chip because the iPhone 11 Professional, a pointy 4.7-inch show with implausible color copy and useful extras corresponding to Qi wi-fi charging and an IP67 score for water- and dust-resistance.