Gartner not too long ago launched the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Techniques (WMS) report1 and Blue Yonder has once more been named a Chief.
Per our understanding, to decide this yr’s Magic Quadrant Leaders, the breadth and depth of core and prolonged WMS capabilities had been assessed. As requested by our diversified buyer base, Blue Yonder has been specializing in bringing the most recent capabilities to serve our clients within the areas of, for instance, labor administration, efficiency administration, distribution, and scheduling.
As a Chief since 20122 for the Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Techniques, Blue Yonder was positioned amongst a complete of six distributors within the Leaders quadrant. Blue Yonder believes it’s being acknowledged for its lengthy historical past of serving a broad buyer base, notably for classy and demanding wants. As well as, with the accelerating WMS and logistics market progress, Blue Yonder has elevated the tempo of finishing the provide chain convergence imaginative and prescient for clients and has expanded its companion community which now helps the majority of new offers.
With this newest Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Techniques, Blue Yonder is the solely firm acknowledged as a Chief in three 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant stories overlaying provide chain planning options, transportation administration methods and warehouse administration methods.
Blue Yonder’s Differentiator: Progressive Options and Platform
Blue Yonder is dedicated to main by way of innovation by:
- Operationalizing and unifying digital distribution throughout warehouse, labor, automation, and transportation.
- Bettering efficiency for omni-channel achievement with real-time transaction processing and scale.
- Leveraging synthetic intelligence/machine studying (AI/ML) in an growing variety of microservices for warehouse tasking, robotics hub and warehouse execution, and achievement.
- Taking clients alongside the journey to the cloud to succeed in the perfect time-to-value.
The corporate is leveraging its area experience in AI and platform applied sciences:
- Robotic Orchestration: We launched robotics hub, a SaaS-native software that accelerates onboarding of a number of robotics distributors within the warehouse, to handle integration associated challenges by way of automation. It’s constructed on the Luminate™ Platform and interconnected with WMS. An implementation with DHL Provide Chain at a warehouse in Spain in 2020 led to a 60% discount in implementation time for robotics, leading to quicker supply of ROI within the first six months. Actually, Blue Yonder received the 2021 AI Breakthrough Award for robotics hub, which was chosen because the “Greatest Robotic Course of Automation Resolution.”
- Warehouse Tasking: This answer makes use of ML-driven process administration and useful resource willpower capabilities to carry out escalation or de-escalation of duties based mostly on a number of elements, thus tremendously enhancing useful resource utilization and on-time, in-full supply efficiency. Mixed with the robotics hub, the options tremendously profit warehouse operations.
- Luminate Platform and an API-centric Strategy: WMS is related with different Blue Yonder capabilities, together with our transportation administration, provide chain planning, and Luminate Management Tower, to offer clients with dynamic planning and execution; end-to-end, real-time provide chain visibility; and built-in AI and ML.
The corporate is continuous to innovate and is launching its Luminate WMS, a SaaS-native answer powered by microservices with a concentrate on enhancing buyer’s time to-value. Capabilities embrace:
- Success-as-a-Service: a set of simplified, seamless, and scalable providers for enabling last- and middle-mile achievement together with micro-fulfillment facilities (MFCs) and darkish shops, the place distributors are enabling digital achievement to service the shoppers.
- Warehouse Execution System: a multi-tenant, API-led answer to intelligently synchronize, sequence, and assign work to each labor and machine in essentially the most environment friendly means
1 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Techniques, Simon Tunstall, Dwight Klappich, 30 June 2021*. To view these stories go to: blueyonder.com/Gartner-Magic-Quadrants. To view our press launch, click on right here.
2* Blue Yonder was beforehand listed as JDA as a result of the corporate rebranded in early 2020. Additionally, recognitions had been within the post-JDA/RedPrairie acquisition timeframe introduced in 2012.
This graphic was printed by Gartner, Inc. as half of a bigger analysis doc and needs to be evaluated within the context of the complete doc. The Gartner doc is accessible upon request from Blue Yonder.
Gartner doesn’t endorse any vendor, services or products depicted in its analysis publications, and doesn’t advise expertise customers to pick out solely these distributors with the very best scores or different designation. Gartner analysis publications encompass the opinions of Gartner’s analysis group and shouldn’t be construed as statements of reality. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this analysis, together with any warranties of merchantability or health for a selected goal.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and repair mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its associates within the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.