SAN JOSE, Calif.,
July 22, 2021 (Newswire.com) –
The Infinx Prior Authorization Software program (IPA) is now out there within the Epic App Orchard, a program for builders to combine with Epic.
IPA is a cloud-based resolution that leverages synthetic intelligence (AI) and robotic course of automation, with distinctive dealing with by our skilled prior authorization and billing specialists, to offer you a whole end-to-end prior authorization resolution. IPA interfaces with Epic to streamline and speed up your prior authorization approvals to assist scale back overhead prices, denials, and write-offs for organizations looking for to see extra sufferers, enhance income, and enhance the affected person expertise.
- Straight interfaces with Epic by way of X12 278 to create prior authorization requests. Moreover, a SMART on FHIR workflow offers customers with the power to evaluation requests and submit required medical documentation.
- Supplies a mix of AI, payer, and clearinghouse automation to find out if authorization is required and initiates prior authorizations electronically with our in depth community of payers and clearinghouses.
- Complicated medical evaluations are dealt with by our staff of licensed specialists, offering you with full prior authorization protection.
- Prior authorization standing notifications and approvals are up to date straight in Epic utilizing X12 278R responses to make sure authorization info is obtainable for claims processing.
- Receive full transparency into your whole prior authorization workflow utilizing real-time analytics and standing reporting to trace each request.
Navaneeth Nair, Chief Product Officer at Infinx said, “Healthcare is shifting into automation and digitizing at any time when and wherever attainable—because it ought to. Our integration with Epic by means of the App Orchard represents a possibility to ship a whole prior authorization resolution that brings robust worth and an improved affected person expertise by means of robotic course of automation and tech-enabled expertise.”
About Infinx Healthcare
Infinx Healthcare offers revolutionary and scalable fee lifecycle options for hospitals, imaging facilities, specialty practices, and laboratories. Combining an clever, cloud-based platform pushed by synthetic intelligence and automation, with our educated and licensed prior authorization, coding, and billing specialists, Infinx helps purchasers understand extra income, enabling them to shift focus from administrative particulars to billable affected person care.
For extra info, go to www.infinx.com.
Epic and App Orchard are emblems or registered emblems of Epic Methods Company.
Lora Pada | Infinx Healthcare
San Jose, California
Supply: Infinx Healthcare