July 30, 2021 (Newswire.com) –
Invoiced, the award profitable accounts receivable platform, right now introduced a brand new on-line panel occasion entitled “The State of B2B Funds.” Happening on August 19, 2021 at 2:00PM EST, the panel will probably be moderated by American Banker Senior Editor Kate Fitzgerald, and can cowl a broad vary of matters regarding how companies are making and receiving funds right now, in addition to how that is anticipated to alter sooner or later.
The web panel will cowl:
- The most recent know-how tendencies which might be shaping the methods of companies, card networks, banks, processors and different ecosystem gamers
- Professional views on new and rising improvements CFOs, treasurers and different finance and accounting professionals ought to be anticipating and getting ready for within the coming months and years
- Learnings and finest practices for managing the intersect of funds and monetary operations
- Viewers Q&A with the moderator and panelists.
Consultants on the panel embrace:
- Antonio Gagliardi, Vice President of Technique, Product and Analytics – Service provider Providers, American Categorical
- Tony Laquet, Vice President, Head of International Small Enterprise Platforms, Visa
- Adam Weinroth, Chief Advertising and marketing Officer & Head of Partnerships, Invoiced
- Kate Fitzgerald (Moderator), Senior Editor, American Banker
The web dialogue is meant to assist CFOs, treasurers and finance/accounting groups acquire a clearer vantage level and understanding of what is occurring in B2B funds, whereas offering sensible experience and ahead considering expectations on new potentialities that could possibly be enabled by current improvements in funds and monetary know-how.
The panel is digital and free to attend. Click on right here to register.
Invoiced is an award-winning platform for serving to companies receives a commission quicker, cease losing time on collections and supply a greater cost expertise for patrons. With hundreds of shoppers in 92 international locations and greater than $50 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the sphere of accounts receivable automation. Primarily based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is the #1 rated A/R automation platform on G2, a 2021 Cloud Awards Finalist and an official member of Forbes Finance Council. For extra data go to invoiced.com.