August 5, 2021 (Newswire.com) –
Energy Cloud Reporting is the most recent software program launch from Capital Enterprise Options, a coaching and consulting agency specializing in nonprofit accounting software program. Along with offering Monetary Edge NXT consulting that features coaching, configuration, and ongoing session providers, in addition they construct complementary software program purposes to develop the capabilities and finish person advantages of Blackbaud’s software program choices.
Energy Cloud Reporting was particularly constructed for Monetary Edge NXT and present F9 customers because it integrates the performance and familiarity of Excel to create stories and codecs not obtainable within the current Monetary Edge NXT platform. It additionally eliminates added complexities and prices related to F9 whereas increasing reporting capabilities and streamlining your operations.
- Drill Round to transaction element, tasks, accounts, price range situation, entry batch, and/or supporting bill;
- Consolidate a number of Monetary Edge databases;
- Run time options to generate earnings statements and monetary stories on totally different Excel sheets;
- Price range vs. precise reporting for division managers;
- Enable workers to run stories independently to unencumber accounting workers’s time and sources;
- Safety features permit personalized entry associated to stories, layouts, and segments;
- Statistical reporting and different superior stories;
- Fast refresh lets you refresh Energy Cloud Reporting templates in minutes;
“We perceive that nonprofit organizations must be environment friendly with their time and sources, and Energy Cloud Reporting helps this by growing your reporting capabilities whereas lowering your prices and eliminating additional steps and complexities.” – Bob Schilling, Vice President Gross sales
Supply: Capital Enterprise Options