Salehoo Reviews – 2020
Hey Guys, Nifty Nev here:
If you have come across this site and your interested in drop shipping you are in for a treat. There has been a substantial amount of hype surrounding the Salehoo directory over the past couple of years and I’ve been asked by a Nifty Nev subscriber to test this so called “Best Dropship Directory and Wholesale lists for 2019-2020”. (Thanks Andrew!!). As always, when I have concluded the testing phase I will give my opinion and let Andrew and everyone else know whether they should purchase this product or not. On that point: If you are interested in a product but don’t want to purchase it you can send me an email and I will get back to you and let you know whether I can purchase it and perform a live review. But lets first have a quick look at one of their promotional videos which pretty much gets straight to the point:
Why do you seem so keen?
I will let you in on a little secret. You see – In 2008 I was all over eBay buying and selling products locally to make some spare pocket change. It started slowly but over time I was noticing that I was spending more and more time searching for products that I could either dropship directly or even white label another product as and sell it as my own. I wanted to expand my business and focus on direct importing from China so I wasn’t wasting my time at Garage sales and local Classified sites. I sent a few orders via Alibaba and either received complete garbage that was not what was promised or losing my money all together. I vowed never to buy wholesale or sell on those market place related sites ever again and started to focus on this blog instead. However….Since the review – all that has changed.
Why So Excited??
Before I jump into why I’m so excited about this review let me quickly go over in point form what it allows you to do:
- Firstly and maybe most importantly: It allows you (with no initial money down) purchase from your chosen supplier when you’ve actually made a sale – Not before! This is a game breaker. Especially if you are just starting out in drop shipping.
- Inline with a typical FBA or Drop shipping model it allows you to infinitely scale your business without the risks of hiring more staff and risking money without having a buyer 1st.
- There is literally nothing else you need other then a computer and internet connection. You don’t need a massive warehouse or be setting off to the post office to deliver your latest orders.
Check it out??
Well for one thing. Look at the above image. You can calibrate what percentage profit you would like to make from purchasing from your wholesaler and sell on Amazon or eBay for example. Plus their data base is configured to do all this for you. How bloody brilliant is that!
You get access to over 8k suppliers with no minimum order value. The potential to test here is phenomenal.
Ok…But how stale are these suppliers?
Salehoo is one of the only directory products that I’m aware of that is continuously updated which means you don’t have to do all the work. And they have the most reliable and trusted sellers in the world. Or do they? This is at least what they claim before you join as do a lot of other review sites that I have seen. Ok…So it took me a couple of days and some fairly comprehensive conversations with potential suppliers. I was conversing with at least 10 different suppliers on a product I know for a fact I can sell hundreds of units a week but will the cost & quality be compromised? Anyway I was awake until 5am the other morning when it finally hit me: I have discovered a total game changer in the direction of how Im going to research and have access to the latest wholesale and dropship directory information for 2019-2020. And guess what? I’m going to share my review with all of you!
Its the Salehoo Wholesale & Dropship Directory Review:
I’m predicting that this product which as I will hopefully demonstrate in this Review will drastically reduce the hours researching new product suppliers. Also it certainly helps with trying to figure out whether they are trustworthy businesses, and not have to worry about using suppliers that would give me rubbish products which wouldn’t sell well on eBay, Amazon or Gumtree or which ever platform you want to sell on.
Is Salehoo easy to use?
Salehoo offers multiple strategic tools; probably the most effective tool in their arsenal allows you to spy on your main competition! They do all the research so you know what your competitors are doing every second of the day, this enables you to see if your vertical is one that should be actively considered for drop shipping or direct sales; popularity is also a major consideration. Probably the most underrated tool that they offer is the ability for them to make suggestions for more profitable products based on what you’re selling. Salehoo provides you with detailed sales and information on each product and if its going to be popular before you even try selling it!
I know its still early days but I’m hoping to share both success and any failures on my journey to passive income via drop shipping in 2019.
Yep – That’s right.. As this is true Review of Salehoo. I became a member of SaleHoo.com! So here is what I got when I joined:
The whole Box & Dice – Salehoo Style
* 8,000 pre-screened and VERIFIED wholesalers, drop shippers, liquidators and manufacturers.(This is going to take some time to decipher to be honest. I have only concentrated on a couple of niches that I have the most experience with and I wouldn’t like to support the notion that all of the 8000 wholesalers are in fact verified until I have performed my own due diligence.)
* Suppliers that sell EVERY PRODUCT imaginable – from Mp3 players to gaming consoles to designer brand clothing!( This is true and is evident straight away)
* Suppliers of all sorts including those with NO MINIMUM ORDERS!(This is true to a point. As with all Moq’s minimum order quantities different suppliers will have different trading terms and lead times depending upon the quantities sold and other terms.)
* A Research Lab that tracks which products are HOT SELLERS!(Yep that’s right – as I stated previously this is one of the game changers in my opinion.)
* REAL support staff that help me personally find the right supplier for my business. (At this stage I have had no reason to contact support other then the odd occasion and all questions were answered in a timely manner.)
If you want to have a look for yourself take a look at Salehoo below:
I’m so excited to share this with you, as I believe this is probably the easiest way to get you on the road to eBay, Amazon, Craigslist or even Gumtree. Take a look at this YouTube Video below and it will take you through most of the features of Salehoo Labs.
Salehoo Labs example below:
Like everything guys: please do your due diligence before buying any of these products. They do offer a 60 day money back guarantee which I like so really why not give it a go and if it doesn’t live up to your expectations ask for a refund within the 1st 60 days of purchasing.
I have taken the liberty of screen shooting a few of the pages that will give you a better indication of what you are getting. These can be found below:
I love the support on offer as well. To be honest I haven’t tested out their support yet other then a couple of emails but I will get back to Andrew and everyone when and if I need any personal support. The help guide by the way is the most thorough I have seen in a long time. Salehoo’s YouTube channel has a number of great videos that you can follow as well. Check out this one below.
Find drop shipping products that sell on Salehoo
So the above screenshot is an example of a suppliers trust requirements. This is especially cool for someone like me that has struggled in the past with dodgy suppliers and wholesalers. It gives a general overview of the company, its products, how may years they have been trading, minimum requirements minimum orders and their contact details.
Being able to compare multiple suppliers and wholesalers on the one page is especially helpful when comparing apples with apples as they say.
Nifty Nev’s – Salehoo Reviews in Conclusion:
With any product that I recommend I first have to test it and work out the pro’s and the con’s before I can recommend anyone of my readers buy it. The following is a simple list that I have compiled to demonstrate (In my opinion) the pro’s and con’s of Salehoo.
Pro’s of SaleHoo – Does it even work?? – Lets Review it?
- Fantastic Customer Service – Do a quick search for ‘Salehoo customer support’ and try and find any negative feedback. Multiple points of contact on offer which I will find handy if I run into any issues. As I stated in the above review the amount of contact I had with the Salehoo team was not really needed as most of the help videos and documentation takes you through and issues.
- Brands – There are fantastic brands available through Salehoo such as 3M, Oakley, Lego, Adidas, Sony and Disney just to name a few.
- Suppliers – All suppliers have been strictly vetted and you can be confident that you won’t be another victim of wholesale fraud again. However…You can never be 100% sure so like everything please perform your due diligence before dropping thousands of dollars on a shipment before you have sound relationship and you can trust them.
- Training – As I mentioned above their training section of the site is one of their greatest assets. They’ve taken time to put together comprehensive guides and videos to help their customers
- No Hidden Fees – You pay a one-off $67 a year fee and there are no hidden fees. You may end up paying an application fee to a supplier but you will know so beforehand
- Money back guarantee – As mentioned previously – You have 60 days to try out Salehoo and will get a full refund with no questions asked if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Low minimum orders – This is great for beginners with a small bankroll starting out. Traditionally, importing from suppliers required massive minimum orders depleting precious cash flow.
- Market research – Salehoo’s market research is also one of their biggest positives.. You are able to simply identify market trends, take advantage of seasonal offers and analyse the different competition levels to make an informed decision in record time.
Con’s of SaleHoo
- Marketplace Fees – Salehoo understands that the majority of their customers are likely to use eBay, Amazon & Gumtree to sell their products. What they cant control is these online selling platforms charging listing and selling fees and this may limit the potential for massive profits. This in itself is not an issue with Salehoo but with your re-seller platform you are using to sell your products.
Review SaleHoo today for yourself:
SaleHoo can be purchased via Clickbank and as such it offers a 60day money back grantee. Otherwise its only $67 per year which is such a tiny amount considering the massive database of over 8000 trusted wholesalers your being given unadulterated access to. Not to mention that the list is consistently being updated and refreshed.