Right this moment we’re having a look at Rock Out Loud Stay, which is well-positioned to take over Zoom’s market share for on-line music classes.
We’ll meet Mike Grande, the founding father of Rock Out Loud Stay, and listen to why he’s created this new educating platform, niched particularly for musicians and simply launched in July 2020.
On this episode, Mike and Tim speak concerning the ache factors academics (and oldsters) skilled with classes on Zoom or different video-based platforms, and the way Rock Out Loud was made to unravel these limitations and provide help to win again purchasers.
We’re going to unpack every thing that this on-line music lesson platform presents – from nice options, higher audio high quality, chords on-screen, reasonably priced charges, and extra.
You aren’t going to wish to miss this episode as a result of this may change your on-line music classes in the easiest way attainable.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
Transcript of the Present
In the event you’d wish to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on beneath.
On this episode, you’ll learn the way Rock Out Loud Stay is a greater platform to your on-line music classes:
- [02:35] Why July 17 is a really big day for Mike.
- [03:41] His loopy thought of launching RockOutLoud.Stay and competing with Zoom.
- [04:36] A bit background on Mike’s present career.
- [06:57] Entering into music educating and constructing a faculty.
- [08:31] Juggling his enterprise and profession on the similar time.
- [09:56] Beginning a faculty simply earlier than COVID-19 hit.
- [10:40] Reopening his most up-to-date studio and getting again within the recreation.
- [11:35] The genesis of Rock Out Loud.
- [12:45] Why Zoom struggles with audio and the way he made it higher by way of his platform.
- [15:15] Pattern audios from Zoom and RockOutLoud.Stay
- [17:18] The way forward for music educating previous lockdowns.
- [18:26] Advantages of the hybrid strategy for educating.
- [18:54] Nice options of the Rock out Loud platform.
- [24:25] The variations of the free and paid model.
- [25:33] Utilizing completely different gadgets to entry the Rock Out Loud Platform.
- [27:23] Has it solved the difficulty of having the ability to play duets in actual time?
- [28:46] The very best function that comes with the platform.
- [33:08] Exploring the flexibility so as to add completely different digital camera views.
- [35:30] Suggestions of academics on utilizing varied devices on the platform.
- [37:55] Obtainable free and paid plans on Rock Out Loud.
- [41:37] Easiest strategy to be part of rooms on the platform.
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Mike Grande is the founding father of Rock Out Loud Stay and the proprietor of two elite music faculties in New York and New Jersey. When he’s not rocking out at certainly one of his music faculties, he wears his company swimsuit as Chief Know-how Officer and Chief Data Safety Officer for a specialty monetary establishment on Park Avenue.
Present Sponsors for How Rock Out Loud Outperforms Zoom
Are digital classes with ZOOM driving you MAD?
Audio points, bother connecting?
RockOutLoud.LIVE is a digital music lesson video platform made for music academics who wish to present their college students with the last word digital music lesson expertise. Contained in the RockOutLoud.LIVE video utility, you’ll have entry to assets like sheet music searches of a library of songs together with chords you may share throughout screens to your college students in real-time. Plus, your pupil can obtain their digital lesson notes whereas contained in the digital session! It’s cheaper than your Zoom account and offers you the entire instruments to show in an interactive lesson. So what are you ready for? Join a FREE 7-day trial by visiting RockOutLoud.dwell immediately.
tonebase is an internet training platform that offers you entry to the world’s main classical musicians. With our library of 400+ video tutorials, you may unlock the insights of GRAMMY award-winning gamers, worldwide competitors winners, and pedagogues from high music faculties like Juilliard and Yale. Whether or not you’re simply beginning out and trying to study foundational methods or able to tackle essentially the most superior ideas and items, there’s one thing for each passionate musician on tonebase. Discover the data and inspiration you must take your enjoying to the subsequent degree!
Thanks for tuning in!
In conclusion, there are a whole lot of podcasts you may be tuning into immediately, and I’m grateful that you simply’ve chosen mine. Whether or not you’re on the health club, on the bike or within the automobile, I do know that you simply and your college students will get tons out of what you study in the long term.
Simply be sure you check out a few of the concepts earlier than they get misplaced within the enterprise of your subsequent classes!
In the event you loved immediately’s present, please share it through the use of the social media buttons on the left of the web page.
Additionally, kindly think about taking the 60-seconds it takes to depart an trustworthy evaluation and ranking for the podcast on iTunes or on my Fb web page. Opinions are extraordinarily useful on the subject of present’s rating and you may wager that I learn each single certainly one of them personally.
Lastly, don’t overlook to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automated updates each time a brand new episode goes dwell.
You must be logged in to post a comment.