Learn to plan 30 minute piano classes which are glorious but in addition severely enjoyable! Give your college students the inspiration and motivation they want, which will even enhance retention in your studio.
In our dialog, Julie Duda unpacks her three-point technique to maintain college students engaged in classes each in-person and on-line. Julie additionally talks in regards to the assets she created to streamline and match inventive actions into 30 minute size piano classes. Discover them right here in Julie’s retailer right here on TopMusicMarketplace.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
Transcript of the present about inventive 30 minute piano classes
When you’d prefer to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on beneath.
On this episode, you’ll be taught Julie’s three methods for becoming creativity into 30 minute piano classes:
- [03:28] Julie’s transition from classroom to piano educating.
- [07:04] She tells us about her present studio.
- [11:50] She shares her 3-step technique for inventive 30 minute piano classes.
- [13:48] Utilizing video games to show college students from a number of ranges.
- [17:15] Making use of her technique to on-line classes.
- [18:30] Julie reveals us her lesson folder.
- [19:11] Utilizing stickers for extra than simply enjoyable
- [19:46] Utilising Tonara to assist maintain monitor of pupil actions.
- [20:44] How she conducts higher 30 minute piano classes.
- [21:45] Ending her classes with a system and video games like Taco Tuesday.
- [23:41] Discover the right college students on your studio.
- [26:30] The best way to save time in classes.
- [28:03] The formulation for profitable classes.
- [31:06] Working with advancing college students.
- [32:14] Her strategy of cleansing her studio.
- [34:08] Incorporating youngsters’ love of sports activities in classes.
- [38:20] Providing Apple Studio area journeys to her college students.
- [40:01] Actions she does for pupil retention.
- [41:46] Issues which have actually had an impression in your skill to get the place she is now.
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Julie Duda is a piano studio proprietor and creator of progressive assets and video games for music academics. Her studio is well-known for personalised, organized and artistic piano instruction. Her studio and progressive educating practices have been highlighted on Wendy Stevens’ weblog, Upbeat Piano Lecturers and Tonara Studio. Her studio web site options over 60 digital assets for music academics with one of the best out there now on The TopMusicMarketplace.
Thanks for tuning in!
In conclusion, there are numerous podcasts you could possibly be tuning into immediately, and I’m grateful that you just’ve chosen mine. Whether or not you’re on the gymnasium, on the bike or within the automotive, I do know that you just and your college students will get heaps out of what you be taught in the long term.
Simply ensure you check out among the concepts earlier than they get misplaced within the enterprise of your subsequent classes!
When you loved immediately’s present, please share it through the use of the social media buttons on the left of the web page.
Additionally, kindly contemplate taking the 60-seconds it takes to go away an sincere assessment and ranking for the podcast on iTunes or on my Fb web page. Critiques are extraordinarily useful in the case of present’s rating and you’ll guess that I learn each single one in every of them personally.
Lastly, don’t overlook to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get computerized updates each time a brand new episode goes dwell.
You must be logged in to post a comment.