Altering your mindset can improve your educating revenue tenfold. That is the story that Kayse Morris of the CEO Trainer shares with us on the podcast.
Kayse is a former classroom trainer turned entrepreneur who turned her life round by promoting her educating sources. Right this moment, she is a passionate entrepreneur keen to assist lecturers promote their sources in numerous platforms on-line.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
Transcript of the present about Turning into a CEO Trainer
If you happen to’d prefer to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on under.
On this episode, you’ll learn to develop your CEO trainer mindset:
- [02:58] Kayse’s expertise of being a classroom trainer to trainer of lecturers.
- [06:08] The story of Kayse’s first on-line sale.
- [07:05] How being an internet enterprise proprietor has modified her household life.
- [09:08] How promoting on-line merchandise has helped and impacted her personally.
- [10:43] Beginning her enterprise promoting on-line merchandise whereas educating.
- [11:44] Kayse shares the expansion of her gross sales on-line.
- [12:44] Utilizing advertising to develop her enterprise.
- [13:33] Beginning a YouTube channel that drives folks to her enterprise.
- [14:22] The catalyst for beginning a enterprise that helps lecturers promote on-line.
- [16:02] Kayse talks about mindset on cash and charging to your work.
- [19:00] The difficulty of imposter syndrome on lecturers.
- [21:27] Kayse tells us in regards to the CEO Trainer sources, her podcast, and her course.
- [24:44] Kayse and Tim speak about their groups that assist in their enterprise.
- [26:38] Traits of the CEO Trainer Mindset.
- [28:54] Speaking in regards to the closed door mentality of educating in America.
- [30:05] One of the best advertising she has achieved for convey folks into her web sites and applications.
- [32:18] Investing in her personal skilled improvement and reframing the monetary investments in her thoughts.
- [34:00] The folks she follows within the programs she has achieved.
- [36:37] Utilizing Instagram to attach together with her viewers and convert gross sales.
- [39:31] Kayse shares how she makes use of Fb advertisements.
- [41:11] The enterprise map of secrets and techniques for lecturers eager to make promoting part of their revenue.
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Kayse is a trainer, on-line enterprise proprietor, boy mama, spouse, and Peloton fanatic. She helps educators go away a legacy on-line by constructing a sustainable trainer enterprise to affect extra college students, lecturers, and oldsters worldwide and to stay the life they love. She helps teacherpreneurs as they begin, develop, and scale their companies by way of The CEO Trainer Podcast, The Make Your Mark Membership, and The CEO Trainer Academy.
Thanks for tuning in!
In conclusion, there are loads of podcasts you can be tuning into at this time, and I’m grateful that you just’ve chosen mine. Whether or not you’re on the gymnasium, on the bike or within the automotive, I do know that you just and your college students will get tons out of what you be taught in the long term.
Simply be sure to check out a number of the concepts earlier than they get misplaced within the enterprise of your subsequent classes!
If you happen to loved at this time’s present, please share it through the use of the social media buttons on the left of the web page.
Additionally, kindly take into account taking the 60-seconds it takes to go away an sincere evaluation and ranking for the podcast on iTunes or on my Fb web page. Opinions are extraordinarily useful with regards to present’s rating and you may wager that I learn each single certainly one of them personally.
Lastly, don’t neglect to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automated updates each time a brand new episode goes stay.
You must be logged in to post a comment.