Carol Matz joins us on the present at this time to speak about Professional Piano expertise and particularly why older and teenage college students want and wish them.
Her Interactive Piano technique helps your college students discover ways to “strum” chords, play together with lead sheets, and develop real-world musicianship expertise like composing or improvising.
Should you’re trying to make music research extra related, extra social, and extra “sticky” for the often-busy older college students, strive the highest 5 recommendations on instructing these Professional piano expertise from books 3 and 4 of her technique sequence.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
Transcript of the present
Should you’d wish to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on under.
On this episode, you’ll discover ways to educate professional piano expertise
- [03:37] The place Professional Piano Abilities match into Carol’s unbelievable books and technique.
- [05:07] Utilizing books 3 & 4 of the Interactive Piano technique for older or teen college students
- [06:13] Abilities Carol has highlighted within the e book
- [13:59] Serving to non-traditional music learners excel and discover success
- [15:40] A peek into the 1 exercise every for the 5 steps of Professional Piano Abilities
- [32:04] Improv vs. composing
- [35:55] The e book sequencing and how one can finest use it
- [41:44] Utilizing Professional Piano Abilities with on-line classes
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Carol Matz has composed, authored and organized over 300 printed titles for piano college students. She’s an skilled piano instructor and has offered quite a few piano instructing workshops all through the US, Canada, England, New Zealand and Australia. She could be very well-known for her Well-known & Enjoyable Sequence.
Carol studied composition, arranging and orchestration on the College of Miami and has written for quite a lot of ensembles together with orchestra, jazz massive band, brass quintet and string quartet. Her work contains studio preparations for a variety of artists within the Miami space recording studios and naturally, her personal unbelievable Interactive Piano Technique.
Thanks for tuning in!
I encourage you to implement the concepts from this podcast by writing a number of actionable steps to your instructing follow if it’s impressed you.
And when you loved at this time’s present, please depart us a assessment on Apple Podcasts, which helps different lecturers discover our present. I do learn each single assessment personally, too!
Lastly, don’t overlook to subscribe, to get automated updates each time a brand new episode goes stay.