At present, we’re taking an investigative have a look at the psychology behind efficiency nervousness, what creates it, and the issues you are able to do main as much as a efficiency in an effort to carry out extra freely.
Dr Noa Kageyama, a number one efficiency psychologist and school member at The Juilliard College, joins us to speak in regards to the components that create efficiency stress and the way to overcome it.
This archive present initially aired in 2015.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
Transcript of the present about efficiency nervousness
Should you’d wish to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on under.
On this episode, you’ll be taught tips about serving to college students enhance performing outcomes & cut back nervousness:
- Why instructing performing abilities must be part of your piano instructing
- Visualisation workout routines you are able to do even along with your youngest college students
- Tips on how to flip off self-criticism when performing
- How one can assist your college students to focus throughout their efficiency
- What diaphragmatic respiration is and why try to be instructing it
- Tips on how to apply the lead as much as a efficiency
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Dr Noa Kageyama is a efficiency psychologist and part of the college of The Juilliard College.
Thanks for tuning in!
Take into account implementing the concepts from this podcast by writing a number of actionable steps in your instructing apply if it’s impressed you.
Should you loved right now’s present, please go away us a overview on Apple Podcasts, which helps different lecturers discover our present.
Keep up to date by subscribing to this present, and get computerized supply to your system each time a brand new episode goes reside! We publish on Fridays weekly.