Take your educating to the following stage with productiveness hacks and music trainer badassery suggestions with Elisa Janson Jones.
Elisa focuses on serving to music educators construct, handle, and develop thriving college music packages, and have lengthy and glad careers.
She joins us at this time to speak about how one can stop burnout, be happier, and develop into a extra productive individual.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
- [03:02] Elisa tells us extra about badassery and being badass.
- [05:17] Her function within the music training group.
- [06:55] Rising up in a really musical dwelling and finally finding out and educating music.
- [13:11] Beginning her second enterprise, podcast and on-line convention.
- [20:10] Her plan for the Worldwide Music Training Summit sooner or later.
- [21:59] The totally different twist academics ought to count on within the conferences she affords.
- [23:29] Challenges unbiased music academics face at this time.
- [26:55] Elisa’s finest suggestions for productiveness and badassery.
- [42:51] The following massive image for Elisa.
Transcript of the present about music trainer badassery with Elisa Jones
When you’d prefer to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on under.
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Elisa Janson Jones focuses on serving to music educators construct, handle, and develop thriving college music packages, and have lengthy and glad careers. She holds a bachelor of music, a grasp of enterprise administration, and is at the moment pursuing a Doctorate of Training in Educational Design.
Elisa makes use of her huge and various talent set to assist nonprofits companies and music educators world wide. She serves as conductor of her area people band, a columnist for SBO Journal, and maintains a non-public lesson studio. She’s an internationally-recognized speaker and has introduced at nationwide state and native conferences. She’s a number and producer of the Music Ed Mentor Podcast, founding father of the Society for On-line Music Training, and creator of the Music Educator’s Information to Thrive, and The Music Booster Handbook.
Elisa Janson Jones Picture Credit score: Matt Janson Images
Thanks for tuning in!
Take into account implementing the concepts from this podcast by writing a number of actionable steps on your educating observe if it’s impressed you.
When you loved at this time’s present, please go away us a assessment on Apple Podcasts, which helps different academics discover our present.
Keep up to date by subscribing to this present, and get automated supply to your machine each time a brand new episode goes reside! We publish on Fridays weekly.