We’ve bought a return visitor as we speak, Mike Grande, who truly got here on the present a couple of yr in the past proper at the beginning of the pandemic.
We’re doing a atone for what he’s been as much as, how he dealt with the closure of his half 1,000,000 greenback college in New York 5 months after it opened, and the good issues he has executed and remains to be doing to assist his college students, their households and his area people.
In fact, we’ll even be speaking about his Rock Out Loud Dwell platform and the way issues are going with that because it began through the begin of the pandemic.
SEND ME FUTURE EPISODES
- [04:09] Mike shares his expertise with constructing his music colleges and the way Rock Out Loud Dwell began.
- [06:48] The explanation why Mike determined to construct a brand new platform for on-line classes.
- [10:34] How he dealt with the state of affairs his studio was in throughout COVID.
- [15:42] The story behind his current award.
- [19:52] How hybrid classes are going to play out sooner or later.
- [22:39] Utilizing digital classes for make-up classes.
- [24:34] Mike offers an outline on Rock Out Loud Dwell.
- [27:10] Options of Rock Out Loud Dwell.
- [30:26] The variety of customers the platform has as we speak.
- [31:50] Rock Out Loud Dwell pricing and inclusions.
- [32:59] Speaking about again up plans for what you are promoting.
- [36:44] Mike shares his presentation on One Inch on the Trainer Turbo Convention.
At the moment’s Freebie
Transcript of the present
In case you’d prefer to obtain a PDF transcript of this episode, please click on beneath.
Hyperlinks Talked about
About our Visitor
Michael Grande is the proprietor of two music colleges; one in New York and one in New Jersey. In November 2019, after spending over $650,000 constructing out his New Jersey college; Rock Out Loud, he was informed he needed to shut as a consequence of COVID-19. Because the music training world went to ZOOM for Digital Music Classes, Michael determined to speed up the manufacturing of his personal Digital Music Lesson Portal; RockOutLoud.dwell. RockOutLoud.dwell is the world’s FIRST Digital Music Lesson portal designed for music educators that’s three years within the making. Up to now, Rock Out Loud Dwell is now being utilized in 113 international locations, hosts over 40,000 classes every week and has 4000+ music colleges at the moment utilizing the platform for his or her Digital Music Classes.
At the moment’s Sponsor
Are digital classes with ZOOM driving you MAD?
Audio points, bother connecting?
RockOutLoud.LIVE is a digital music lesson video platform made for music academics who wish to present their college students with the final word digital music lesson expertise. Contained in the RockOutLoud.LIVE video utility, you’ll have entry to assets like sheet music searches of a library of songs together with chords you possibly can share throughout screens to your college students in real-time. Plus, your scholar can obtain their digital lesson notes whereas contained in the digital session! It’s cheaper than your Zoom account and offers you all the instruments to show in an interactive lesson. So what are you ready for? Join a FREE 7-day trial by visiting RockOutLoud.dwell as we speak.
Thanks for tuning in!
Take into account implementing the concepts from this podcast by writing a number of actionable steps to your educating apply if it’s impressed you.
In case you loved as we speak’s present, please go away us a evaluation on Apple Podcasts, which helps different academics discover our present.
Keep up to date by subscribing to this present, and get automated supply to your machine each time a brand new episode goes dwell! We publish on Fridays weekly.