In one of our latest posts, we’ve already covered the importance of finding your dropshipping niche. Now let’s go through the most promising products for the second half of 2021. The pandemic continues to shift our day-to-day lives, which affects consumers’ demands.
- Top dropshipping products right now are anything but silly trinkets. Essential goods are the absolute priority.
- 28,35% was the average eCommerce growth worldwide by the end of 2020.
- eCommerce will not replace retail shopping but it will continue to rise steadily and surely.
- Consider our Salehoo Reviews here:
These are just some facts to keep in mind before finding the right products for your online store. Occupying one of the top dropshipping niches is another crucial task.
How To Occupy Best Niches For Dropshipping
Before searching for profitable niches, also keep in mind a particular about the pricing. As of 2021, both Millennials and Gen Z demographics show a growing interest in online shopping. More than a half of the praise it for convenience and good prices. At the same time, more than 40% of Zoomers and more than 70% of the Millenials say they are ready to pay more for more sustainable and ethically produced goods.
5 product categories to look into right now:
- Beauty products & accessories. Arguably one of the best dropshipping niches in the post-pandemic world. Last year people learned how to groom themselves at home because salons were closed. Beard trimmers, UV lamps, and gel polish, manicure tools, hair dye, etc. are still sought after.
- Athleisure. As people switched to stay-at-home schedules, working and otherwise, these types of clothes became hugely popular. Athleisure is both comfortable and presentable.
- Pet supplies. With many, many animals adopted during the loneliness of 2020, the pet industry earned more than $103 billion, which has never happened before. And those pets still need toys, leashes, collars, cages, and clothing in 2021.
- Arts & Crafts. What used to a hobby, became a trade, or at least a serious distraction for many. Accessories for knitting, sewing, painting, scrapbooking, beading, and other creative tools. are in demand.
- Stationery & School Supplies. Education and office jobs are moving back offline and so are the necessities like backpacks, lunch boxes, pencil pouches, pen sets, folders, and such.
So how do you actually occupy the promising niche and get potential buyer’s interest? Rule Number One: don’t generalize. Let’s say, you decided to go with dropshipping school supplies. This doesn’t mean you need to sell everything, from erasers to gym bags. Focus on a subcategory like lunch boxes and lunch bags from sustainably recycled plastic you can dropship from eBay. Rule Number Two: offer compatible prices. Rule Number Three: don’t sell easily perishable and breakable products.
Also, don’t forget to look into markets other than the big players like the US. Do some research and consider figuring out the best dropshipping niches for developing areas, such as The Philippines, Malaysia Taiwan, Thailand, or Peru.