As e-commerce development is continuous at a fast tempo, corporations are having to quickly change their logistics footprint (each operational and bodily) and success to match rising buyer expectations. As we transfer right into a post-COVID-19 surroundings, logistics executives plan to implement or improve their expertise, together with warehouse administration methods (WMS), transportation administration system (TMS), synthetic intelligence/machine studying (AI/ML) capabilities, and cloud infrastructure, as highlighted by the latest 2021 Blue Yonder Logistics Govt Survey.
Prime of thoughts are logistics methods associated to the success course of enchancment and the scalability of IT infrastructure, as customer-centricity has develop into the way in which to win. Per our understanding, this present panorama can also be mirrored within the lately launched 2021 Gartner Essential Capabilities for Warehouse Administration Programs (WMS) report the place per our understanding innovation is continuous to distinguish WMS choices and expertise sophistication is a key criterion.
Blue Yonder WMS
We’re excited to spotlight that Blue Yonder has been once more named within the Essential Capabilities for WMS report and has been scored amongst highest 3 evaluated distributors throughout Stage 3 and Stage 4 Warehouse Operations use instances. The Gartner findings and recognized traits we imagine help our instructions and dedication to innovate in an effort to allow our clients to operationalize and unify digital distribution throughout warehouse, labor, automation, and transportation.
Blue Yonder’s recognition contains:
- Obtained second highest rank in Stage 3 Warehouse Operation use case
- Obtained the third highest rank within the Stage 4 Warehouse Operation use case
- Scored in highest 4 for Stage 5 Warehouse Operation use case
We imagine that our acknowledged robust labor and workforce administration, analytics, cellular reporting, exception monitoring, and value are serving to our clients to boost operational efficiencies and agility. We additionally imagine that our robust implementation and system administration instruments, adaptability, templatizations (similar to graphical workflow visualization instruments), and integration utilities (with greater than 200 APIs) mirror our capacity to boost our clients’ digital transformation.
Increasing Capabilities to Match Buyer Wants Submit-Pandemic
Primarily based on our understanding, the Gartner report emphasizes expertise traits similar to labor administration, work planning and optimization, multitenant cloud options, and robotic integration capabilities, as clients, per our interpretation, are in search of a differentiated set of WMS capabilities to raised compete, notably because the world begins to emerge from the pandemic.
To match the shopper traits highlighted within the report, we imagine Blue Yonder is:
- Leveraging its AI area experience for Warehouse Tasking (see additionally Warehouse Tasking animation video) to drastically enhancing supply efficiency useful resource utilization and Robotics Hub (see additionally Robotics Hub animation video) to speed up onboarding of a number of robotics distributors
- Enabling an API-centric strategy by way of its Luminate™ Platform to attach its WMS with transportation administration, and Luminate Management Tower to allow Unified Logistics.
- Persevering with to innovate with the upcoming launch of its Luminate WMS, a SaaS-native answer powered by microservices similar to Success-as-a-Serviceto allow last- and middle-mile success together with micro-fulfillment facilities (MFCs) and darkish shops.
- Launching its Warehouse Execution System, amulti-tenant, API-led answer to intelligently synchronize, sequence, and assign work to each labor and machine.
Warehouse Tasking Video:
To be taught extra, obtain the 2021 Gartner Essential Capabilities for Warehouse Administration Programs and 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Programs studies. Additionally, be taught extra about Blue Yonder’s Warehouse Administration and Labor Administration options.
Associated Content material
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Programs,” Simon Tunstall and Dwight Klappich, 30 June 2021
Gartner, Essential Capabilities for Warehouse Administration Programs, Simon Tunstall, Dwight Klappich, 28 July 2021
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered logos of Gartner, Inc. and/or its associates within the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved
Gartner doesn’t endorse any vendor, services or products depicted in its analysis publications, and doesn’t advise expertise customers to pick solely these distributors with the very best rankings or different designation. Gartner analysis publications encompass the opinions of Gartner’s analysis group and shouldn’t be construed as statements of truth. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this analysis, together with any warranties of merchantability or health for a selected objective
 Gartner, Essential Capabilities for Warehouse Administration Programs, Simon Tunstall, Dwight Klappich, 28 July 2021
 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Administration Programs,” Simon Tunstall and Dwight Klappich, 30 June 2021